Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Introduction

I've posted blogs off and on, but this one will be a main resource for people who want to learn more about Internet Advertising and Promotion.

I'm one one of those network technicians who connected your computer to the company's Internet backbone in the 90's, so I've been around technology for a minute or two. I've played around with everything from UNIX workstations (don't worry if you've never heard of those), to the first Apple PowerBook, to my current Toshiba laptop.

Been building websites for awhile as well and about 8 years ago started looking into earning money online. As a result I have a thing or two to share with people about online promotion, including things I've found that have worked for me and things that didn't.

The purpose of this blog:

* To share tips I've found useful on Internet Advertising
* Meet some new friends that I can learn from as well, I'm always open to new ideas!
Stop by again soon as I'll be posting here regularly.

Sondra Carpenter
Internet Advertising Consultant
Ebizz Free Ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment