Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fiverr Gig: Place Your Banner On My Classified Ad Site For LIFE!

Place Your Banner On My Classified Ad Site Now For LIFE!

Tired of constantly posting your banner ads over and over? Then do you realize after you've paid that you've run out of ad impressions before you start to get any clicks to your website?

Well, you won't have to worry about that anymore, we offer Banner Ads For LIFE!

You'll get PERMANENT rotating top placement on my Classified Ad Site, Ebizz Free Ads. This is an exclusive offer through my Fiverr gig for a one time fee of only $5.00.

Visit my Fiverr site now by clicking here and get your banner ad posted now for LIFE!


Sondra Carpenter
Internet Advertising Consultant/Admin
Ebizz Free Ads

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete